- Journal of Applied Ecology
- Vol. 51, Iss. 1.
Passive transfer of maternal GnRH antibodies does not affect reproductive development in elk (Cervus elaphus nelsoni) calves
- Vol. 78, Iss. 4.
- Humane Society International
Vaccination against GnRH may suppress aggressive behaviour and musth in African elephant (Loxodonta africana) bulls – a pilot study
- Journal of the South African Veterinary Association
- Human-Wildlife Interactions
- Wildlife Research
- Vol. 35, Iss. 6.
Fertility Control in Free-Ranging Elk Using Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Agonist Leuprolide: Effects on Reproduction, Behavior, and Body Condition
- Journal of Wildlife Management and The Journal of Wildlife Management
- Vol. 71, Iss. 7.