- Conservation Science and Practice
- Vol. 2, Iss. 4.
Efficacy of dart-delivered PZP-22 immunocontraceptive vaccine in wild horses (Equus caballus) in baited traps in New Mexico, USA
- Wildlife Research
- Vol. 46, Iss. 8.
Immunocontraception as a possible tool to reduce feral pig populations: recent and future perspectives
- Journal of Animal Science
- Vol. 97, Iss. 6.
Immunogenicity and contraceptive efficacy of recombinant fusion protein encompassing Sp17 spermatozoa‐specific protein and GnRH: Relevance of adjuvants and microparticles based delivery to minimize number of injections
- American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
- Vol. 83, Iss. 4.
Evaluation of a single-shot gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) immunocontraceptive vaccine in captive badgers
- European Journal of Wildlife Research
- Vol. 65, Iss. 4.
- Journal of Equine Veterinary Science
- Biological Conservation
- Vol. 222.
- Proceedings of the Vertebrate Pest Conference