Registration is now open for The 9th International Conference on Wildlife Fertility Control in Colorado Springs, Colorado from May 23 – 25, 2022. The Conference will be held at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort. This conference, which is hosted by The Botstiber Institute for Wildlife Fertility Control, is a continuation of the international forum on the development of wildlife fertility control methods and the role fertility control can play in mitigating human-wildlife conflicts.
The theme of the conference, Creating Connections, exemplifies BIWFC’s goal to bring together professionals from a range of disciplines to share the latest information on:
- research and development of new strategies;
- refinement and improvement of existing methods;
- ongoing and completed field studies;
- identification and delivery systems;
- human-wildlife dimensions;
- practical application case studies;
- stakeholder engagement and analysis;
- social, regulatory and political challenges and concerns associated with the field.
The conference will include organized sessions, oral presentations and poster presentations. The conference registration will include access to all conference sessions, a welcome reception, as well as lunches and dinners. In addition, the Cheyenne Mountain Resort provides ample opportunities for recreational and outdoor activities.
This year’s conference will be powered by the WHOVA Event App for mobile and desktop. Find out more on our Registration page.
So please join us May 23 – 25, 2022, for a unique, memorable and engaging event. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com.
At this time, we expect this conference to physically take place on site. Please check back for updates.